The proposed MD2000 program designed for Nigeria by Ecom-vision is one of the most powerful development programs.
- It is the first integrated personal, business and economic development program.
- The result is that it delivers benefits from a macro to a community level.
- From the national, through to an individual and worker level.
This development program although initiated by the members of the National Union of Electricity Employees, focuses on basic added economic value processes.
It is our belief that the introduction of these programs will have a multiplying effect.
That will not only deliver benefits to the electricity industry but will also unlock downstream economic business development opportunities.
Therefore resulting in an acceleration of economic growth and unlock a process that will create thousands of new jobs.
Nigeria has a very strong natural resource base.
Add to it a broad and well trained workforce.
It is our belief that by introducing future directed management concepts and programs to unlock our peoples ingenuity and commercial knowhow;-
- That Nigeria will be able to achieve a consistent high level of growth that will enable the country to
- Close the add value gap with it’s trading partners
- It will allowed Nigeria to develop as a preferred international trading partner
- It will allow Nigeria to develop a labor and skills element that is supportive of future growth industries
- Labor through this process will in fact become a national income earning element
- Establish Nigeria’s leadership within Africa
- Give Nigeria and its people access to international funding at interest rates that will allow capital formation.
- The program will offer businesses new growth options.
- Improve overall performance
- Allow business and government to improve employee benefits and still remain internationally competitive
- It will open and unlock new business opportunities
- Provide a more stable and competitive business environment
The program opens new opportunities and a platform for workers to be able to:-
- Enhance and develop their skills to remain internationally competitive
- Increase their income
- Improve their employment surety
- Improve immediate benefits to them and their families
- Improve retirement benefits
- Overall improve the quality of the lives of our workers
- The overall benefits for communities will be substantial as the program aims to provide specific growth options to communities
To provide specific support for communities to be able
- To develop new business opportunities
- Have better market access
- Improve the overall quality of life of the community
Through stable electricity supply and
Downstream economic developments