4) New Business Development
New business development is a critical element and driver of economic growth.
- It further is critical to manage both the positive and negative impact and opportunities of technology developments
- To act as a support base for traditional conflict labor management aspects such as restructuring of companies
- The true value of new business development lies in continued economic growth
We therefore have included it as a critical element of the innovation program,
that is aiming to unlock viable business opportunities.
In addition both:-
- Alternative energy and
- Downstream economic development through electrification
Will require the formation of new businesses.
It is foreseen that the program provides a support platform for such developments.
These are however in many instances specialized expertise and will be enabled through partnership agreements with specialists.
It is also foreseen that this process will be stimulated through
- Supplier partition agreements and
- Specific assistance to communities
To enabled communities to maximize their full economic potential.
By incorporating new business development into the overall program it is envisaged that adequate new work opportunities will be created to facilitate needs that will arrive as a result of technology processes such as automation.