For the development of ingenuity and productivity levels across the workforce and management
The second element of the program is the development of the overall ingenuity and productivity levels across the entire workforce and management
- Specifically to enable Nigeria to move from a natural resource income based economy to a knowledge based economy
- New business formation methodologies
That unlock access to capital for entrepreneurs and
reduce new business venture risks.
Economic added value is the primary building block of a knowledge economy.
- More so as demands on businesses increase due to the accelerating of technology developments, pressure on resources, social and environmental demands.
- In this scenario, it is becoming more and more important for every worker to perform his or her duty within a framework of added value.
- This is true for every worker; from the supermarket packer, laboratory technician, the security guard through to the managing director.
- Future successful companies will be those companies that are able to unlock and utilize, within a market context, the full intellectual capacity of their workforces.
The key to this is the development of the overall ingenuity of the workforce,
which includes ingenuity, market understanding, trade and economic insight.
This program specifically introduces a framework of collaboration by employers and the Union management.
The program therefore aims to introduce:-
- a broad based innovation development program
- Back to back with an incentivized suggestions scheme.